Networking is the pits.
Dames Happier Hours are the fix!
If the words "networking event" make you want to crawl under your desk or throw your phone out the nearest window, we're right there with you.
Happier Hours are structured to help you make the most of your time with everyone you connect with.
Facilitated connective activities will help you:
- Meet more high-caliber women in a shorter period of time
- Build lifelong friendships, thought partnerships, referral relationships, and more
- Solve your most pressing challenges
- Radically collaborate to unlock your next job, ideal project, or dream client
If This Sounds Like You, You'll Fit Right In!
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- OR you are a senior leader of a large corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is mission-driven and makes a positive impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
Your Charleston Chapter President
WHITNEY MCDUFF...believes that all women have important stories to tell and skill sets to share, and it’s her mission to help us do it in a way that helps our businesses and lives grow - making her Dames chapter President GOLD.
She is a public speaker’s secret weapon, earning her recognition with a Best of Charleston award, on stages around the world, and by outlets such as Forbes, ABC, NBC, CBS, Marvel, ESPN, Newsweek, USA Today, and The Huffington Post. Whitney is also the author of two bestselling children’s books, The Lollie Tree and Where The Lollies Go.
When she’s not helping women get visible, credible, and profitable, you can find her playing the piano or guitar.
Join Us as a Guest!
Weds February 21st, 2024
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm ET
MB Within Interior Design, SC
Want to attend for free? Become a member of The Dames today - apply now.
Already a member of The Dames? Enter your special members-only code at checkout to attend for free (local member) or at a discounted rate (out of town member).